To fully engage partners and the community in improving health care services offered by the Dr. Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre.
The CHU Dumont Foundation strives to become a provincial leader that is recognized for its philanthropic culture and transparency and that stands out for its effective and diversified programs.
All activities pursued by the Foundation will adhere to the following values:
- Respect: The Foundation will consider the needs of the Dr. Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre, its partners and its patients, along with donors’ requests.
- Courage: The Foundation will make the necessary decisions to achieve its vision while honouring its mission and independence.
- Honesty: The Foundation will implement a brand of governance marked by efficiency, integrity and transparency.
- Inclusion: The Foundation will promote inclusion at all levels, by being open to new ideas and new partners that may assist in achieving its vision.
- Engagement: The Foundation’s staff and volunteers are actively engaged in carrying out its activities.
- Leadership: Staff and partners demonstrate leadership in their efforts to develop the Foundation and their involvement in New Brunswick communities.